Did you think beauty is only achieved through spending money on cosmetics? If you think so I’ll tell you that this is a huge mistake. Cosmetics can be rough on the skin and as heavy on your pockets.
* I would like to encourage all to use natural products to look gorgeous and save cash and protect your delicate skin as well. Nature offers a fantastic product that can help in enhancing your appearance naturally. It’s true, I am talking about tomatoes, which are an enormous source of properties that enhance beauty. The best part is that it’s easy to find it in the kitchen cupboard.
* This article is a compilation with the top 11 beauty benefits of tomatoes. The beauty benefits liquid omega-3 for teens of tomatoes are easy to apply. Learn how you can use tomatoes for your cosmetic applications.
The beauty benefits of tomatoes
1. It is possible to use tomato juice to reduce the pores on your face. Mix 2 to 4 drops of lemon juice with one tablespoon of tomato juice. Apply the mixture to your face and leave it for 15 minutes. Then, wash it off using lukewarm water to close the pores.
2. Mash a tomato and apply the pulp on your face. Apply it to your face at least one hour prior to washing off. Follow up with a great moisturizer. The acne will diminish with regular use. Tomato is a cooling fruit that can reduce the appearance of skin irritation and an astringent property to remove the excess oil that accumulates on the face, which aids in reducing the appearance of acne.
3. Cut the tomato in half, then press it into blackheads. Cleanse and follow up with moisturizer. Rub tomato slices over blackheads is an effective and long-lasting home remedy to treat facial blackheads that look ugly.
4. Remove the juice of the tomato and mix its juice with the juice of a cucumber. Then, dip a cotton ball into this mixture and then apply the solution to your face every day. This solution reduces the facial oiliness and helps help to reduce acne.
5. Mix 2 tablespoons of tomato juice and 4 tablespoons of buttermilk. Apply it to your skin. Rinse off after 30 minutes. Use this homemade remedy to help soothe and heal your sunburned skin. It is believed that the nutrient lycopene in tomatoes protects skin from harmful ultra-violet radiation.
6. If your skin appears rough or irritated, dull, or burnt the tomato and yogurt masks can be an ideal solution to dull skin. Apply tomato juice and yogurt to the skin, and wash off after 20 minutes using lukewarm water. Yogurt gives an attractive shine and proteins to the skin, while tomato neutralizes the skin’s surface and cools the skin.
7. Apply honey and tomato juice on your face . Let it sit for 15 minutes before washing it off. This homemade remedy works effectively in giving you a radiant and fair skin. Tomato is full of the benefits of vitamin A and C that can brighten dull skin. Therefore, take advantage of applying tomato to your face using this homemade solution.
8. Eat a tomato each morning to shed the fat that is unneeded and unwanted that is accumulating within your body. Drinking tomato juice twice per day to lose weight. Drinking tomato juice for ten minutes prior to eating to curb your appetite. It is effective because it slows down the process of fermentation and the rotting of the intestinal tract. Through fermentation , alcohol and sugar is produced in our bodies which causes weight gain.
9. Apply tomato juice or slices of tomato on your hair to boost the natural PH level of your hair. This will restore its natural color. Tomato is an organic conditioner that provides the hair an natural shine.
10. Apply tomato pulp to your scalp that is dandruffy for 30 minutes , then rinse off with shampoo to remove dandruff.
11. Mix avocado juice and tomato juice to create a fantastic cleanser for combination skin. Avocado’s antiseptic and hydrating properties combined with tomato’s astringent properties can do wonders for combination skin.